Slack is a new way to communicate with your team. It’s faster, better organized, and more secure than email.
- What is Slack?
- Slack is a Business Instant Messaging Software with the purpose of making it easier for business teams to collaborate on projects, share documents, and get work done in real-time. It supports a range of communication channels including Slack, email, phone, and video.
Free The quickest and easiest way to try Slack
- Access to 10,000 of your team’s most recent messages
Pro More power for small teams who want better collaboration
- All the benefits of Free and:
Business+ Scale your business, increase productivity and keep your teams connected
- Advanced identity management through SAML-based SSO and real-time Active Directory sync with OneLogin, Okta, and Ping Identity
Enterprise Grid Slack for the most demanding enterprises – all the flexibility to meet your regulatory requirements and all the power to match your growth
- Peace of mind with enterprise-grade security and compliance, such as HIPAA support and the Enterprise Key Management add-on
Slack alternatives & competitorsView all
Frequently asked questions about Slack
- How does Slack work?
1. Slack is an instant messaging platform that allows you to communicate with your team without having to switch to a different app. Things like team chats, file sharing, and invites to events and meetings all happen within Slack.
2. It’s a free tool that can be used in business and at school.
3. Slack is free and easy to use.
- Can i use Slack for free?
Slack has a freemium pricing plan so you can use it for free
No reviews yet
Be the first one to review
Are you from Slack?
Copy and paste the award on your website!
Based on 65458 reviews
5 star reviews
- 72 %
4 star reviews
- 22 %
3 star reviews
- 4 %
2 star reviews
- 0 %
1 star reviews
- 0 %