- What is RapidMiner?
- The rapidminer.com website provides an introduction to the software, a list of its features and a few examples of its use.
Comprehensive data science experience from data prep to model deployment.
- Application & Interface
All you need is a data set (like an Excel sheet) and something you want to predict. The automated and guided experience helps you create and select the best model for your business.
- Machine learning model
Create a plan for your team’s specific needs.
- Data Prep
RapidMiner Educational License Program
The software offers renewable educational license of RapidMiner Studio, AI Hub (formerly Server), and Radoop for Students. Access free online training courses via RapidMiner Academy, free certification exams with credentials that can be shared on LinkedIn, and support via the RapidMiner Community.
- Unlimited Data Rows
RapidMiner alternatives & competitorsView all
Frequently asked questions about RapidMiner
- How does RapidMiner work?
1. RapidMiner is an open source software for data mining and machine learning. It is used to perform exploratory data analysis (EDA), which is a process of finding patterns and relationships in data.
2. RapidMiner uses a data mining algorithm called a decision tree to find patterns in the data.
3. A decision tree is a hierarchical tree that consists of a root node, one or more intermediate nodes, and leaf nodes.
- Can i use RapidMiner for free?
There is a free trial pricing plan so you can use it for free for a limited time
No reviews yet
Be the first one to review