Innovate faster, operate more efficiently, and drive better business outcomes with observability, AI, automation, and application security in one platform.
- What is Dynatrace?
- Dynatrace is a monitoring software provider that provides application performance monitoring and real-time diagnostic tools for applications and systems running on cloud and on-premises infrastructure. Dynatrace allows IT operations and developers to troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve application performance issues.
Per month for 8 GB per Host Billed annually
- Includes APM, Infrastructure Monitoring, AIOps, & Digital Business Analytics
Per month for 8 GB per Host, billed annually. Billed Annually
- Includes Infrastructure Monitoring, AIOps, & Digital Business Analytics
Digital experience monitoring
Per month for 10k* annual Digital Experience Monitoring Units** Billed Annually Features
- Includes Digital Experience Monitoring, AIOps, & Digital Business Analytics
Per month for 8 GB per Host* and a pre-requisite** Billed Annually
- Automatic continuous runtime analysis
Per month for 100k annual Davis Data Units* Billed Annually
- Metrics, Logs, Traces in context of a common data model
$0.10 per Cloud Automation unit
- Automated quality checking of pre-production applications against SLO-based quality gates
Web Defacement Monitoring
Mail Server Monitoring
Mobile User Monitoring
Synthetic Transaction Monitoring
Application Performance Metrics
Page Speed Monitoring
Password Protected Pages
Dynatrace alternatives & competitorsView all
Frequently asked questions about Dynatrace
- How does Dynatrace work?
1. Dynatrace is an APM platform that provides detailed, real-time, actionable insights for software development teams. Dynatrace helps developers, DevOps and performance engineers to produce better software faster. Dynatrace is the only APM company built on the Google App Engine, which has been running at Google for over three years.
2. Dynatrace provides a cloud-based web-based user interface that integrates with your development environment.
3. Dynatrace helps you monitor, analyze and troubleshoot all the tools and frameworks you use.
- Can i use Dynatrace for free?
There is a free trial pricing plan so you can use it for free for a limited time
No reviews yet
Be the first one to review
Based on 1284 reviews
5 star reviews
- 68 %
4 star reviews
- 29 %
3 star reviews
- 2 %
2 star reviews
- 0 %
1 star reviews
- 0 %